Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

481 - 500 of 542 Posts

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Can hikd two full size helmets. I'm freaking ridiculous. I rarely use it as I have trouble swinging my leg over it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ha ha! Yes, I like the gear indicator. Such a small thing I know!

I actually thought they had improved the radiator guard but looking at your bike it seems the same. I had read of a lot of people adding guards to theirs, it seems well protected already for me, its got a soft mesh on top of the actual radiator.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its the Dan Moto....after trying a few different baffles it was a little beaten/scratched up so I spray painted it with a matte black including one of the baffles that was a shiny metal look. I'm thinking about wrapping the headers up to the muffler with that exhaust wrap to give it a more aggressive look...any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Miroslav, it's not that HUGE. I have seen Bigger..... No wait. I haven't... It is HUGE. :grin2: But not to worry your Government has heard your plea for a smaller License Plate and they will accommodate you next year by making it 2 cm (3/4 of an inch) shorter :wink2:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Rode about 90 miles today - 68 degrees under clear blue skies...

The last 15 miles was a bit different, as my best friend helped me adjust the bars to where they are almost exactly on the same plane as the forks...

This position is better for a few things:

1) it looks more badass
2) I lean forward just a tiny bit more, so it relieves the painful pressure I get from the Mid Reach Seat on the top of my buttcrack
3) this position exudes more confidence, for me personally

I like it 🙂

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's Crazy!! It's like the old KAW KZ1000 seat from the late 70's / early 80's. They were more comfortable. I like it, but I don't know that I would do it myself. I've been thinking about trying to find an old KZ to play with building on the side while I ride my Vulcan S.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Finally! My Riding Pic!

Finally, a couple of pics of me riding along Transcentral Highway, Cebu City, Philippines.

TCH is a favorite road for riders in Cebu to go for a short quick ride, and hang out with fellow riders. A few photographers position themselves along this road to take pics of riders.

Attachments

481 - 500 of 542 Posts