1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
324 Posts
I waited 3 years for the new Venture before buying the Voyager last spring. Man am I glad I bought the Voyager. Yamaha got an awful lot right on that Venture but dropping the liquid V-4 for an air cooled V-Twin seems like the wrong move, at least it is for me.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Wow, a 6.6 gal tank! Not your typical Yami tea cup tank. Looks like they have backed way off the prices they initially indicated, which were around $32K. Lots of nice standard features, and the Transcontinental upgrade is not all that much more. Still out of my price range, though.

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Wow, a 6.6 gal tank! Not your typical Yami tea cup tank. Looks like they have backed way off the prices they initially indicated, which were around $32K. Lots of nice standard features, and the Transcontinental upgrade is not all that much more. Still out of my price range, though.
Yeah, and a whopping 34MPG. Which means its range should be about the same as a Voyager/Vaquero, at a higher cost. Not too surprising though, given the 950+lb wet weight given on their web site.

The new HD RG gets low 40s IIRC, for comparison. It also weighs ~900lbs.

-John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts