Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with this bike, i sat on one at the dealers and it felt real good, just wondering about it, being air cooled and all, whether it heats up real good, kindof spoiled now having owned two water cooled bikes....thanks....

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
RoadStar Midnight

Has anyone had any experience with this bike, i sat on one at the dealers and it felt real good, just wondering about it, being air cooled and all, whether it heats up real good, kindof spoiled now having owned two water cooled bikes....thanks....
ws,, had 2 em. 05 and 07 roadstars. they is best yammer hammer. been making them since 99. only change is now FI. They are as clos to a hardley softail copy as,, and 2wice as better. had plenty hardleys, roadstar is a better bike. only my v2k is mor better cuz its bigger.
forget w/c. air cooled vtwins is watt MOTOR cycling is all about. w/c just adds more things to maintain and go wrong. When your reddy to custom/chop/ratt/bob that thing, there are more ways to go than any other platform outa Yapan. its a very good choice. poncho

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts