Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what'd ya'll get for your Vulcan?? I received a new Cobra standard sissy bar and luggage rack. Now maybe my wife and kids will want to go on rides with me!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I got a tank bib with a pocket. Putting it on as soon as I really wake up! And Merry Christmas to All!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Was surprised to get anything for Christmas, let alone stuff for the bike.... Because I was told when I bought my Vaquero in late October, merry Christmas lol.

Anyway, received a grasshopper drivers backrest and a brake module

·
Registered
851 Posts
Santa brought my 9 some new Kuryakyn ISO grips, F&B breaks, and in the mail on it's way are some chrome switch housing covers. As for me, my lovely mother in-law got me a Harley Davidson T-shirt and my 9 is pissed about it. lol! Have a nice christmas everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
my lovely mother in-law got me a Harley Davidson T-shirt and my 9 is pissed about it.
Thats way to funny ...

I ordered it myself, does that count?
Nothing wrong with a "to me love me" gift.

My best half got me a nice "vulcan hat" .... for those "helmet head" days.

I also won a "pocket rocket" trail bike at my staff christmas party ... amusing because i had to work and was'nt there. Our foster kids love it though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I received from my lovely and perfect wife a set of engine guards, kuryakyn highway pegs to go on it, and the power commander auto-tune accessory to go with the power commander 5 I got last year! Pretty sweet day!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got me a barons 2" tach with mount, and some cool Vulcan clothing. Including my "why yes it is a fu**ing Kawasaki" t-shirt. Which I think is my favorite.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Santa brought my 9 some new Kuryakyn ISO grips, F&B breaks, and in the mail on it's way are some chrome switch housing covers. As for me, my lovely mother in-law got me a Harley Davidson T-shirt and my 9 is pissed about it. lol! Have a nice christmas everyone!
Hey look at it this way,you can never have enough shop rags.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Got me a barons 2" tach with mount, and some cool Vulcan clothing. Including my "why yes it is a fu**ing Kawasaki" t-shirt. Which I think is my favorite.
Makes me feel better knowing someone got a Kawi T-shirt! lol!

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
My son and his mom got me a cavalrycustoms quick detach backrest and i bought my mistress (aka my 900) a cobra power pro hp pipe :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
I got a back rest and luggage rack.....vulcan sweat shirt thats 2 sizes too large for me...and a half helmet....more stuff but thats all thats motorcycle related lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
I finally got a cover for my bike, so now it won't get dusty while sitting in the garage!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I finally got a cover for my bike, so now it won't get dusty while sitting in the garage!
I almost bought one of those tonight but I want to wait on my swing arm bag to show up and I'll just get one when that shows so I can store it in there.

I've been running into a lot of due problems down here in Florida lately. I think I'll stop and pick one up tomorrow as a late Christmas present to myself so that when I go riding late at night and stop at a friends for a while I'm not having to dry my seat off before getting back on the bike. I found that very annoying tonight!

I also need to find some bungee cords that have nice rubber ends on them..... All the ones I'm finding are hard plastic coated or just straight mettle. I might just plasti-dip some though to make them work. I don't want to scratch things up.

I should just order some bungee nuts... lol.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
My Christmas presents for the 9'er were quite inexpensive... but VERY satisfying!

1) A nice neoprene mask (skull of course, I'm a biker) to keep my chin and cheeks warm in the cooler weather, and...
2) A nice long ride WITHOUT the mask on Christmas, as we got up into the low 50's! I've been riding a lot anyway, but MAN was Christmas a nice de-stresser after dinner with the "extended" family! LOL

I've been running into a lot of due problems down here in Florida lately. I think I'll stop and pick one up tomorrow as a late Christmas present to myself so that when I go riding late at night and stop at a friends for a while I'm not having to dry my seat off before getting back on the bike. I found that very annoying tonight!
Be careful! Remember those pipes have to cool down a lot before ya throw that cover on! ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
My Christmas presents for the 9'er were quite inexpensive... but VERY satisfying!

1) A nice neoprene mask (skull of course, I'm a biker) to keep my chin and cheeks warm in the cooler weather, and...
2) A nice long ride WITHOUT the mask on Christmas, as we got up into the low 50's! I've been riding a lot anyway, but MAN was Christmas a nice de-stresser after dinner with the "extended" family! LOL

Be careful! Remember those pipes have to cool down a lot before ya throw that cover on! ;)
lol, too many people that you don't normally like to see as it is can be a pain. lol.

Thanks for the reminder about the pipes. I was thinking just let it sit across the upper quarter of the bike and roll it to keep it off the engine and pipes, basically so it just covers the top of the bike like the bars, mirrors, tanks, seat, and rear fender area. That way there is no melting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts