Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the XM radio option connected? Is the $489.00 Kawasaki branded option the only available unit? That's crazy expensive.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have been reading and I ran across a post that said that that the CB and the XM are not compatiable. Can anyone confirm this?:confused:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not sure how this may work for you or others but it works fine for me. XM.jpg

I have an Audiovox XPress in my car. The receiver comes right off. I picked up another one on Ebay for almost nothing. I picked up a handlebar mount and just plug in the receiver on the bike when I need it. I have a extreme cycle radio that has an audio in. The XPress mount has an audio out. No extra monthly charge since I can't drive the car and thew bike at the same time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the factory cb and xm installed. The xm works good and you can select 15 pre sets for the xm. It displays the xm station and song and artist on the screen. It is also controlled by the handle bar switches.

Those two options were pricey but work well on the bike. You will also need the xm-cb splitter cable also.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the factory cb and xm installed. The xm works good and you can select 15 pre sets for the xm. It displays the xm station and song and artist on the screen. It is also controlled by the handle bar switches.

Those two options were pricey but work well on the bike. You will also need the xm-cb splitter cable also.
Thanks for the help Crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts