Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a long shot but I'm looking to trade some stock 900 Classic parts for some stock 900 custom parts.

classic handle bars and risers for custom handle bars

kawi flame stitched gell seat(2-up)for a solo seat(looking for britt or granucci style)

I'm not sure if it's a direct swap but I'd also like to trade the classic floorboards etc. for VN900 custom forward controls.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i might be able to tade you some cash for that seat. Do you have a picture? I am also in the market for classic 900 passenger floorboards. send me a pm if interested. thanks.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a pic of the seat-

Everything is on hold for a couple days, I stopped by a kawi dealer today and they offered me a pretty good deal on a trade for ZX10:D just have to wait and see what kind of financing they put together.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seat, handlebars, and floorboards are gone.

Now I'm looking for a longshot, I want to trade my black classic rear fender for a black custom rear fender. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a straight across trade.

·
Registered
28 Posts
seat, handlebars, and floorboards are gone.

Now I'm looking for a longshot, I want to trade my black classic rear fender for a black custom rear fender. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a straight across trade.
Did you ever get your fender as I am looking for a classic rear and the nice thing is mine is black too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts