Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I HAVE THE STAYS NOW! SO NO LONGER NEED ANY PARTS UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FRONT PLATES THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE A WAY. THANKS FOR VIEWING.

I am looking for the lower deflector brackets and stays. Part #'s are

These are called stays in the part catalogs online but are just mounting brackets to me.
35011-1917 RH STAY = HAVE ALREADY
35011-1916 LH STAY

These are called brackets in the parts catalog, but are just plates in front of plexiglass sandwiching it between the stay.
11050-1750 L
11051-1061 R

And the bolts if you have them. I do not need the actual plexiglass/ lexan lower windshields. I plan on making my own. I just dont have the stock brackets to put them on.

I now have the right side stay. Found a new on on ebay for $10 not too bad. If you have an entire set of lowers that you want to get rid of, i'll take them off of you for a decent price. Or if you have pieces, i'l continue to piece a set together.

I do not need the windshield bracket to bolt the stays to the bike. I have the full windshield set up. I think the previous owner took the lowers off and got rid of them, oh well.

Any help would be great. Below is a pic. of the entire set up. I have the top portion that goes on the windshield mount. I just need all of the lower parts minus plexiglass.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still need these parts if anyone can help out. I'm piecing a set together, so if you only have one or two of the parts it will help. I have the right stay, the left stay if proving hard to find. 3 right stays on ebay, no left ones except a complete set including other windshield part that a guy wont break up and wants too much for.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts