Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day, all. The plastic surround on the RH sidecover was broken when I got the bike. Presumably a PO tried to remove without first removing the one screw in the low fixing point. PLastic surround is shattered and in 20 pieces.
It was bodged together with contact glue, but was literally held on by the two push-pins at the top.
Now I've made it worse trying to repair the plastic section, so am giving up on it.
Need a replacement and can't find any chromed sidecovers off the very early model anywhere.
Can anyone supply one?
Needs to ship to Australia.....

Bike is light blue metallic, so would consider a pair of LH and RH covers in that colour. See pic of bike.

But prefer just the RH one in chrome with black ABS plastic surround. Two (attached) pins in top corners, screw with washer in lower corner, raised Vulcan script (preferably).

Wotcha got..???

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking....scammers, please piss off, not responding to "email my friend his can help you"....
Post a photo and your location.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP.....still looking. Sick of scammers. Tried emailing various west coast bike wreckers but zero response. Not even "Sorry, can't help" - just zero. No replies at all.

Anyone name a good wrecker who might have VN1500 parts..??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts