Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a gently used touring seat (standard driver and passenger) for a 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic. Mustang or Corbin, no preference, with or without driver backrest. Starting to look for a new seat, figured it was worth tossing in here in case someone's got one in good shape they're getting rid of, or they're selling the bike and want to sell me the seat seperately.

Shoot me a PM if you've got something that might work for me.

Thanks,
-Scout

·
Registered
6 Posts
If still interested, I recently upgraded from a VN900 to a Nomad and have a Mustang seat that is just over a year old and in excellent condition. Asking $325 and will ship free.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Greetings

If still interested, I recently upgraded from a VN900 to a Nomad and have a Mustang seat that is just over a year old and in excellent condition. Asking $325 and will ship free.
Hi Big Red....I just wanted to let you know I am a part of the VRA, Vulcan Riders Association, which we have a group now in Iowa called the Greater Iowa Chapter. We are newly formed this month and are inviting all Vulcan riders to our group for fun and riding. If you are intrested, please go to our yahoo groop at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/EasternIowaVRA/. We would love to have you and we have membership all over the state with one guy so far in Iowa City. Please consider joining us, we have a cookout and rides planned for this weekend in Luzurne. Contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. We would love to have you!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
mustang seat

Looking for a gently used touring seat (standard driver and passenger) for a 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic. Mustang or Corbin, no preference, with or without driver backrest. Starting to look for a new seat, figured it was worth tossing in here in case someone's got one in good shape they're getting rid of, or they're selling the bike and want to sell me the seat seperately.

Shoot me a PM if you've got something that might work for me.

Thanks,
-Scout
I have a Mustang wide touring seat that is studded, with backrest, also a wide passanger sissy bar pad for sale. Mint condition, paid over $ 700 forit all new. Asking $ 300 firm. Had it on 06 Vulcan Classic LT. Please let me Know if interested. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts