Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 99 Vulcan Nomad 1500, and as with many other Vulcan owners, my turn signal stalks are dry rotted and have fallen apart.

Kawasaki wants 43 bucks per side, and they take three days. And worst part... they are the same bakelite looking plastic that will eventually dry out and crack and break again.

So I'd like to know... who has a replacement three wire stalk turn signal that fits our Vulcan Nomad's, with a comparable cost.

I've tried the el cheapo light bar with turn signals. Sorry, but the california address was a front for a cheap japanese reseller, selling dented scratched lights with bent light bars and none of them looked waterproof.

So.. what's next best? I don't have 300 bucks for a kuryakyn light bar... although I'd love one. But really I just need the turn signals.

Any ideas? Something comparable in cost to the kawasaki lights would be nice, but I'd like to stay away from anything with plastic or rubber.

Thanks

·
Registered
478 Posts
I picked up a replacement from my local bike shop, $26.00 and looked identical to the original on the other side. Ebay has lots to choose from. I bought a pair of LED lights for my Honda, work well after adding an electronic flasher. They were under $10.00 for the pair, $2.50 for the flasher. For the price, who cares if the only last ten or fifteen years?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
hate to use the words, but you can bet a big harley dealers will have several choices that will fit.
Ask the dealer for used, They often have baskets of parts taken off when custom stuff is fitted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts