Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 1500 Classic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy chrome fender tips (front and back of front fender, back of rear fender) for my 2006 1500N, but I can't seem to find any online. I tried Dennis Kirk, JP Cycles, and a few others, and a general google search, but nothing specifically for that year and model.

Will tips for other years or models fit this? For example:

or

Thanks for any advice.....

·
Super Moderator
2,366 Posts
Here is a couple of links for 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic.

·
Registered
2006 1500 Classic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the links - I had found these, too, but they say they are for the "D" or "E" models - which is why I asked if tips marked for other models will fit the "N" model. Do you know these will fit? That is, are the fenders the same on the various models? I don't know why Kaw would change them up, but ya never know.......

·
Super Moderator
2,366 Posts
Here is a couple of links. The first is 1500 history. The second are the results of a search on the National Cycle website using your bike information (N Model) that shows the ones I listed in my previous post. If you haven’t already, would call them to make sure. Be well.

·
Registered
2006 1500 Classic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can anyone confirm that the 2004 Nomad front fender is different from the 2006 Classic front fender.

I ask because 1) the only "rear of the front fender" tip I can find is the National Cycle N739RF, which fits the 2004 Nomad and 2) NC says it will not fit the 1500N, but 3) looking at pics of each bike, they look SO similar that it seems like it would work...

I know, I know... listen to the manufacturer..... but I just want another confirmation, I guess..... lol

Has anyone tried the N739RF on a Classic?

·
Super Moderator
2,366 Posts
Here the parts diagrams for both. Hard to tell about body parts interchanging because of the colors.

·
Registered
2006 1500 Classic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting that they are the same part number except for the letter at the end indicating the color.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts