Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an '03-'05 Drifter 1500. Wanting something with 15k miles or less. Hoping to find one for Christmas.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Looking for an '03-'05 Drifter 1500. Wanting something with 15k miles or less. Hoping to find one for Christmas.
Good luck finding one with those low miles. Where are you located? I know of two local bikes (20 to 30k miles) that can be bought. Here's a photo of one of them.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
There's a guy on another forum that has just gone over 100k on his 2002 Drifter. Don't underestimate the life of the 1500 engine.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
There are a couple on Cycletrader that meets your requirements. A couple more under 25K miles.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
My bad Ponch! Thanks for having my back. But you know, Drifter owners are a special kind of people. Not just anyone can ride one of these beautiful machines. You have to earn something there, like at least looking for one.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
My bad Ponch! Thanks for having my back. But you know, Drifter owners are a special kind of people. Not just anyone can ride one of these beautiful machines. You have to earn something there, like at least looking for one.
and/or having a stash of cash..

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
yeah, that comes into focus somewhere along the line.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
One of those on cycle trader is in Searcy, Arkansas. Sorry, don't have the link and am on my smart-Alek phone.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts