Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
No. I have Vance and Hines pipes and Cobra air intake. It's required. You will find deals if you look. Search it on google and check EVERY link.

·
BOTM Winner, February 2015
83 Posts
You agai? LOL. I am very likely going to go up to the Power pro. I can sell you mine once it comes in and no shipping. I'm in Halifax!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sounds great. Thanks!

I have a brand new one that I never installed only about a month old. Would you be interested in say $175 shipped? Not sure what or how shipping works to Canada, but I can try to figure it out. Would make sure and insure it in case we have issues. Be happy to send it out ASAP and I take PayPal. PM me if you want.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a brand new one that I never installed only about a month old. Would you be interested in say $175 shipped? Not sure what or how shipping works to Canada, but I can try to figure it out. Would make sure and insure it in case we have issues. Be happy to send it out ASAP and I take PayPal. PM me if you want.
Thanks Darkarcher. I bought Caper's.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem, have you had a chance to try it out? Still going back and forth on whether or not to sell mine and get the PRO.
The way winter is going, it will be at least May 1 before I get the bike out. I'm doing new pipes, air, and fuel all at once so won't be able to offer a review until then, but everyone who has it says it is great. It's only three settings and others on here have done most of the trial and error work for us. I was tempted to go for the auto tuning of the Pro, but I can think of a lot of things to do with the $$$.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts