Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I pressed sumat on my Computa ! Grrrrrr Have shrunk the page & got a load off Adds at the right hand side ! HELP !:frown2::frown2:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Put a virus on your computer to get rid of spyware...That makes sense

First of all what OS/Internet Browser are you running

Saddle up and feel the wind in your Helmet! ATGATT

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi T/N google chrome ! BUT i can't see that it matters ! All was runing right until I got key happy ! Ooooooops !trying to sort a post to Kodiak ! then it whent TITS up ! shrunk the page & 3" of adds down the right hand side of screen !

Steve

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Try holding CTRL and scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. Might've accidentally zoomed the page out?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kodiak you my MATE ARE A F000000000KIN HERO ! Have a DRINK On ME :grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

SORTED !!

Steve

·
Registered
457 Posts
Put spyware on your computer to get rid of spyware...That makes sense

First of all what OS/Internet Browser are you running

Not sure what you mean about putting spyware on to get rid of spyware ? If you are talking about the program itself, it has been out for about 20 years. It will clean your system like no other. It picks up on all the goodies. Try it. You will be amazed at what it will do.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hi T/N google chrome ! BUT i can't see that it matters ! All was runing right until I got key happy ! Ooooooops !trying to sort a post to Kodiak ! then it whent TITS up ! shrunk the page & 3" of adds down the right hand side of screen !

Steve

Control 0 resets page to standard zoom

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Not sure what you mean about putting spyware on to get rid of spyware ? If you are talking about the program itself, it has been out for about 20 years. It will clean your system like no other. It picks up on all the goodies. Try it. You will be amazed at what it will do.

Meant virus edited

1 - 11 of 11 Posts