Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am saving to buy a Mustang seat eventually. In the mean time I found something I wanted to pass on to my fellow 900 riders. Found a review.

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/accessoriesandgear/motorcycle_seat_comfort_pads/index.html

It rated the wooden beaded seat pad second in a 5 way comparison. I found "Seat cover Wooden Bead type CUSTOM etc 12 In x 10 In" on ebay. After installing it rasies the rider up a bit but made the stock seat easier to live with.

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Wooden beads for your Butt'ox

When that moment happens and that car/truck/deer/cetera has decided to occupy your immediate future space... just then you get that bigass pucker.. they'r really great for saying a quick prayer while yor life is flashin on the big screen front n center. heck you might even be able to count them with your cheek muscles.. maybe the coronor will be counting them as he plucks them out..

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
mdsimon80, Thanks for the review. I've been looking for the wooden bead seat pad and plan on ordering it tomorrow. They only take orders by phone it seems.... so I'll let you know how it works out. I already have the AirHawk, which works OK, but I still get pain when using it on long rides over a couple of hours. Plus, it is a bit big for my 900 seat, so I am not a fan of it..... Feels great for the first hour or so, and then it goes south.....Thanks again....Walt E.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Guys, I think you are looking for the Beadrider:

You can find them at this web site:

http://www.beadrider.com/

I used to use it all the time, but once my Kawasaki OEM Gel seat was broken it, I find it more comfortable without it. I keep it with me though. It's still good to have on very hot or very wet days. On the hot days, it keeps a little air circulating under you. On the rainy days, it keeps you from sitting in a puddle.:D

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
When that moment happens and that car/truck/deer/cetera has decided to occupy your immediate future space... just then you get that bigass pucker.. they'r really great for saying a quick prayer while yor life is flashin on the big screen front n center. heck you might even be able to count them with your cheek muscles.. maybe the coronor will be counting them as he plucks them out..
I'd rather have the coronor counting the wooden beeds as he plucks them out of my butt cheeks than the paramedics wondering where the rest of the lamb is when he finds that sheep skin stuck in my puckered up butt crack!

·
Registered
782 Posts
How can anyone put this seat cover on without the royal crown air freshener attachment on the handle bars. That is just bad karma right there. And by the way, do you put the helmet on over your turban or do you just wrap the sheet around the helmet? I'm confused! :D

Yeah, I'm probably going to hell for this post. Maybe there will be 20 virgin goats there when I arrive.:eek:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'd rather have the coronor counting the wooden beeds as he plucks them out of my butt cheeks than the paramedics wondering where the rest of the lamb is when he finds that sheep skin stuck in my puckered up butt crack!
Geez, thanks for the post... now everyone in my department is peering into my office to see what the hell's so funny! :cool:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sorry. I really shouldn't put so much rum in my morning coffee. It has a tendency to turn off my PC filter.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
now i know why i dont have a snake skin seat .....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts