Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Hawk modular helmet in September 2017 from Leather Up. Paypal said I sent money to Nanal, Inc. Outer visor rubs on both sides, severe scratches. About a month ago the entire lining on the right side came loose from the outer shell. This padding has the chin strap attached. I contacted customer service and asked what I need to do, who I needed to contact, to resolve this problem. No answer at all. Contacted them again and was told "We are sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing this item no longer has warranty unfortunately we cannot provide any assistance." They "can't" help and won't give me info on Nanal, Inc.

I've purchase several items from them in the past and am even a member of the VIP program. I've recommended them to several friends/acquaintances.....now I'm going back to each of them and letting them know about this.

I could live with the visor problem, but the padding coming loose? Nah, to me that means the protection of the helmet is compromised.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have an HJC modular helmet I bought on the 'we lost the box' or maybe 'someone returned it' sale from a local cycle dealer that is quite good and I didn't pay over $100 for it. Webbikeworld.com has a number of good helmet reviews. A quality helmet makes a huge difference when riding. I once bought a modular helmet that was so poorly made you could open the front without pushing the button, passed DOT though, lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have an HJC modular helmet I bought on the 'we lost the box' or maybe 'someone returned it' sale from a local cycle dealer that is quite good and I didn't pay over $100 for it. Webbikeworld.com has a number of good helmet reviews. A quality helmet makes a huge difference when riding. I once bought a modular helmet that was so poorly made you could open the front without pushing the button, passed DOT though, lol.
My HJC full-face has a SNELL certification.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts