Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.revzilla.com/product/tour-master-womens-venture-pants

I just got these and love them. I originally got the Venture Air Mesh pants but sent them back because they are extremely heavy. My riding buddy uses them and they are GREAT in hot weather. However, they were just too heavy(actual weight) for me so the Venture Pants is what I settled on after seriously wanting something more than jeans. I road yesterday in 91 degree weather and they were hot as crap but I kept them on anyway. I took along a pair of jeans to switch into but I really love these pants so I kept them on in spite of the heat. I had a pair of Columbia quick dry shorts on underneath. I think in temps under 80ish they will be great and there is a thermal zip out liner for cold days. I took the knee armor out because it was kind of small and I have had a knee replacement so have a big knobby knee. I may swap out some soft armor from a jacket that I have and replace the knee armor with that, but it still felt better to me than wearing jeans.

All in all very good pants for the dollar. I looked at a ton of pants and read a ton of reviews until my head was spinning. Hope this helps. I know for me I was looking for something that wasn't so high waisted that it would come up to my bra while sitting on the bike. These pants actually sit like jeans on my hips and are a little higher in the back.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Those look very similar to my overpants (also from tourmaster)... love 'em!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts