Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They talked me out of taking the test. I have to renew my CDL and my hazmat when I get my M endorsement. And that's a pain in the ass. So Im sticking with the permit until I have to renew my drivers lisence next year.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
They talked me out of taking the test. I have to renew my CDL and my hazmat when I get my M endorsement. And that's a pain in the ass. So Im sticking with the permit until I have to renew my drivers lisence next year.
That's disappointing. Where do you live? I passed the CO test with a 99%, I clipped a cone. Never took the Cali test, while I was there but that lollipop test is aweful. You have to drive in a straight line, turn a circle inside a set of lines that are spaced 12" apart, then ride back on the same line. You have to do it left and right. Glad I never had to take that test.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Missouri. I would have done it, but with hazmat I have to do federal background and finger prints. And it's not cheep. Missouri use to have a bunch of limits on what you can do with just a permit, and I didn't know they changed the laws. The restrictions are mostly for minors under 21. So it's all good, just have to renew my permit in 6 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts