Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the Wiseco fuel management system. I see it on Ebay at a much lower price than the big named ones and when it comes to bikes, you usually get what you pay for.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the Wiseco fuel management system. I see it on Ebay at a much lower price than the big named ones and when it comes to bikes, you usually get what you pay for.
The Wiseco is a rebranded EJK which is also sold as a Bully. You'll find more user reviews by using the forum search function for either the EJK or the Bully. I had the Bully version and it worked quite well on my Classic.

If purchasing the Wiseco, make sure they have a separate version for the 1700 Classic and a separate version for the Voyager/Vaquero/Nomad. It won't make much difference if you have the Voyager/Vaquero/Nomad, but if you have a Classic, it needs a specific model to work properly.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I recently purchased a Wiseco for my 09 Classic and works great with the bak and exhaust upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts