Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
gotcha. yeah was wondering if you were from the opencarry.org site with that remark. i haven't been there much either lately. still keep an eye on the important info though.

anyways, we'll have to get together and do some riding. we're starting to get a pretty decent group of bikes going here in cudahy. you can almost guarrantee that at any week night there are at least 2-4 of us riding, and upwards to 6 or more on the weekends.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, you guys have to set a few days aside next year in July. The 4th annual Midwest Motorcycle Rally in La Crosse WI. I will post the info once they open the web site. I was there last year, great time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
speak from experience???
Not first hand, once I heard about the local sherrif's campaign to go after loud pipes I refused to drive in Kensoha. Figured if the city doesnt want my money spent in shops, they arent going to get it from fines. Was an article in the Milwaukee paper a while back about it. Some of the riders I know in the Kenosha area confirmed his azzholeness.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Hope this finds all you in my original state doing good. I'm originally from Burlington, WI Home of the Nestles Factory, yum, I still remember catching that chocolate smell on a cool fall morning covering the city. I miss that.:)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm still riding here in Madtown. I'll keep at it until the snow flies and covers the roads.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Any Vulcan riders in N.E Wisconsin???
I'm actually very near N.E. Wisconsin. I work in Madison, but live in Iron River, MI. Was born and raised in Eagle River.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings from a Vulcan rider here in Eau Claire. We lived near Kenosha (Pleasant Prairie) 10 years ago and took the opportunity to move back to this part of the state. Very much enjoy the weekend rides along the Mississippi river on both the Wisconsin and Minnesota side.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Went for a 45 minute ride today in the farm country southwest of Madison. Was a great day - 34 degrees, clear roads, and no snow in the air! Loved it!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys, I'm from Ellsworth, WI about 40 min. SE of Minn./St. Paul. ksmnet, my wife & I used to come thru Iron River every weekend to snowmobile in U.P. Sold sleds, bought 09 1700 Nomad:)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts