Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. A two part question;

1. Do any of you have a windshield vent, and do you find it works well? Is the air flow noticeable?

2. Did your windshield come with it, or has anyone added one (like in the picture)?

I have 2013 Vaquero with a 12" klockwerks Windshield, and am thinking of trying to add a vent. I am not sure how it would fit to the curve of the shield, but a thicker foam gasket can be easily made if necessary...but looking for some feedback from those that either have one or added one and how you found it. Sometimes I miss a little breeze on the face. The klockwerks guides the air over my helmet.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
forgive my fractured typing but i am in a sling and 1-hand typing.

i have one. had to cut the hole. it helps a little but when temp gets to high hells, not so much. i would not bother on another shield. most of year i use another shield i cut down to be just taller than my windshield bags.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forgive my fractured typing but i am in a sling and 1-hand typing.

i have one. had to cut the hole. it helps a little but when temp gets to high hells, not so much. i would not bother on another shield. most of year i use another shield i cut down to be just taller than my windshield bags.
Thanks for the reply, Sabre!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts