Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 06 V2K classic at the beginning of December, so here in Pennsylvania. I didn't get to ride it that much so far, about 400 miles. But I love the bike. Different from any other bike I rode with it being a beast. Just have to get used to the walking speeds. Anyways I'm tossing around the idea of putting a wind shield on it. I kind of like the ones that come on the LT with the vulcan emblem on it. Anyone know where I can get one? Also what is the best tire pressure to run on this bike?? Cant wait for spring, hopefully in another month I can put some miles on it! Cant wait

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I bought my 06 V2K classic at the beginning of December, so here in Pennsylvania. I didn't get to ride it that much so far, about 400 miles. But I love the bike. Different from any other bike I rode with it being a beast. Just have to get used to the walking speeds. Anyways I'm tossing around the idea of putting a wind shield on it. I kind of like the ones that come on the LT with the vulcan emblem on it. Anyone know where I can get one? Also what is the best tire pressure to run on this bike?? Cant wait for spring, hopefully in another month I can put some miles on it! Cant wait
fastride,... try ridefast..er?
windshields. dont know how much/good kaw sheilds are. consider www.memphisshades.com for some ideas. have had good success with them. and just kidding with your walking the skoot.. iz mor fun to ride. out, ponch

1 - 2 of 2 Posts