Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealership two days ago (first service), and I inquired about the factory windshield at the parts counter. Price was high: $567 out the door, and that's with a 10% discount. After reading a couple of threads here about the Madstad, I looked at their 16". Great price, but it does look that it would not fit with a light bar installed. Any of you has fitted a windshield without having to cut it for the light bar?

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I have a Madstad and the LED light bar. The only issue I have is if the shield is at its absolute lowest setting, it does brush up against the LED housings a bit. Not horribly, but it has scraped off some of the PlastiDip I put on them to hide that ugly cheap-ass-looking chrome. Other than that, it fits on perfectly.

·
Registered
143 Posts
6’3” had a 22” installed with the light bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was also searching around for windshields but Kawa's OEM is way too expensive and 3rd parties seemed to not be a good fit with the Light bar install. That does look like a sweet fit Texasnurse, where did you purchasse that? You have the link?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I was also searching around for windshields but Kawa's OEM is way too expensive and 3rd parties seemed to not be a good fit with the Light bar install. That does look like a sweet fit Texasnurse, where did you purchasse that? You have the link?

Madstad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts