Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the windshield off my new Vulcan 1500 I don't know the brand or anything just know if fit my bike :p I don't like windshields, like the bugs in my teeth good source of protein. :D I also got these leather tassel lever covers, can't do tassels either. Looking for $75 for the windshield and I dunno $10 bucks for the covers. If you want the windshield and the covers you can have them both for $80 buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking ~Monte

My helper is not for sale sorry!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is the windshield off a 97 classic??? the classics have tapered fork covers up top behind headlight also what does the shield measure from the headlight cut to the top and width measurement too I may be interested I just installed on on my bike that I am not happy with the mounting brackets.... Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the windshield off a 97 classic??? the classics have tapered fork covers up top behind headlight also what does the shield measure from the headlight cut to the top and width measurement too I may be interested I just installed on on my bike that I am not happy with the mounting brackets.... Thanks

It's off a 97' Vulcan 1500-A 88. I will measure it when I get back to my place, currently stuck on campus preping for my final.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The windshield is about 19 wide X 23 inch tall measuring from he lowest to highest points, opening 8 1/4 wide on it and the mounts are adjustable.

·
Registered
47 Posts
wind shield

It's off a 97' Vulcan 1500-A 88. I will measure it when I get back to my place, currently stuck on campus preping for my final.
hello i dont know if your 97 vulcan is the same as my 1994 1500 88 vn, any chance you can e mail me a pic of your bike,maybe wit hthe windshield in place?? ide be very intrested in it e mail me at [email protected] if its still for sale ,,im also looking for front running boards,and in fo on what years interchange thanks

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts