Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I (blue collar) bobbed my bike and i have a pile of stock parts for whatever offers plus shipping, and a W&M solo seat. It's been reshaped similar to the corbin seat on my old honda, I found it to be a butt burner after 30 miles and after trimming the foam to be good for a couple hundred. Anyway I'm asking 150 bucks plus shipping for it. thanx, b:)

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just wondering if you know how much it would be to greyhound it to Kitchener, ON? When it's on the bike does it cover the two dimples in the back? Thanks :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
forgive my slow response to all, I'm in the middle of a spring cold so everything is getting done slowly (if at all) :) the front fender is scratch free but feels slightly rough to touch at leading edge, the rear fender has a small scratch at right rear side near the point of chrome trim, as for miss v's question, do you mean the seat? I'm not quite sure what you are asking. I'll pack everything up and check on shipping costs this weekend. here's a shot of that seat on the bike.

Attachments

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
I sent a PM on the seat before I realized MissV was interested. If it falls through I'm certainly interested. Thanks

Am also interested in the rear fender if still available

1 - 11 of 11 Posts