Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined up,
I have a 2007 white/silver 2000 classic lt. I would really like wide whitewalls. Can't seem to find a pair. Do you have to buy two different tires? Any help will really be appreciated.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Phillip,

Thanks for the reply. I'm stumped. Will talk to some of the tire reps at the international bike show. I'll post what I find out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined up,
I also have a 2007 white/silver 2000 classic lt. I would really like wide whitewalls. Can't seem to find a www pair. I found a front and rear tire on ebay made for the vulcan 2000. The seller advertisement states they are www , but the seller says the white stripe is only 1 1/2 inches wide??. Also can you put a 240 rear on a vulcan 2000. Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
www 2000 classic lt

wallygee,
Try this website; dbtires.com. They mainly do car tires but I heard that they will also do bike tires. All custom made. They get the tire that you choose and vulcanize whatever size whitewall you want. They're located in South Carolina. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Phillip,

I've seen these, I was hoping for a wider whitewall but may have to go with these. Or stay with blackwalls. Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts