Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MADYA LOOK!

April Fools!

Now quit readin' the forums and get out there and ride it's warm just about everywhere today :)

Okay I've had my fun... now I gotta go... see ya!

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Good one!

But, wait. If you're posting on the forum then you're either sitting in front of your computer or texting while riding! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
MADYA LOOK!

April Fools!

Now quit readin' the forums and get out there and ride it's warm just about everywhere today :)

Ah you young guys don't remember the smell of castor oil coming from the exhaust of a quarter mile midget on an oval track in the middle of summer. Ah the good old days

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
MADYA LOOK!

April Fools!

Except for here. It's snowing!! Yikes! :eek: And just when it looked like it was all going away. Sigh. On the positive side, this is just for one day and then the sun comes back out. That's springtime in Alaska. (But it's not 44 below like that old song says. LOL)

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good one!

But, wait. If you're posting on the forum then you're either sitting in front of your computer or texting while riding! :eek:
I was gettin' ready for church, I just got home though... Time to ride now! :cool:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ah you young guys don't remember the smell of castor oil coming from the exhaust of a quarter mile midget on an oval track in the middle of summer. Ah the good old days
After a quarter mile that poor midget must be exhausted. Those little legs can only move so fast. LOL

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still use castor oil as a lubricant for my 2-stroke glow engines in my R/C planes! LOVE that smell :D It works great too, it doesn't burn up much it just spews out the exhaust (makes a mess), but at 20,000 rpm's lubrication is essential :eek:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've used baby oil for lube once...

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts

Lots of uses for baby oil. Worked in Saudi and the beaches have a lot of tar balls just under the sand. Central California the same. Was using gasoline or other solvents to get the soles of my feet clean until someone put me onto baby oil. The tar wipes right off.

·
Registered
307 Posts

Vaseline works good as a lube. Put it on the bedroom doorknob to keep the kids out. :eek::D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts