Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
156 of us viewing the 900 board, and a total of 182 viewing the other eight model specific boards, combined. Does this mean there are more VN900's, or does it mean they're out riding, and we're fooling around the the computer. :waving:

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Hey Mb, I'm one of those who watch the forum everyday to see if there is something new, so I guess I qualify as one of those 156, but I also manage to put about 100 miles a week on my bike, cold weather and all......so I guess I have the best of both worlds....My guess is the rest of the folks are not as robust as us 900 guys and gals.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
My understanding is that the 900 is just about the best selling motorcycle across all brands... could be wrong about that!

·
Registered
297 Posts
It would be interesting to know the sales numbers of different brands and models... but I know when my son has a question on his 800 he posts it on the 900 page too becouse it gets more looks and replys than on the 800 pages

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I've wondered about the popularity of the 900 compared to the others too, mb. In watching the other (engine size) locations, we see a lot more activity regarding threads and responses to posts than the others do.

Wondered too how many members own multiple models within the forum parameters. It'd be interesting to find out... curious minds want to know!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I've been hanging around this board for a little while, and in the winter, I have plenty of time for doing that. From what I've read, it seems that the 900 Vulcan is probably the most popular Vulcan, probably because for its size, it's spunky and fun to ride, and is low and light enough for the majority of riders to handle. The Custom 900 is super cool in the looks department and has tons of appeal from that aspect. The Classic LT is popular because it comes complete as a light touring package. Further, the 900 is dependable as a rock and easy on maintenance, and there are lots of aftermarket accessories out there for it.

I have the Nomad 1700 and really like that bike, but I could no doubt be very content with the 900. But we tow a pop up motorcycle camping trailer (Bunkhouse) so I need a bike with the power and weight for that.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've been hanging around the forum for about two years now. I'm not always on every day, but more often than not, I am. The number of viewers on the900 area of the forum, always out numbers any other model area by far. I would only be guesing, as to why that is. Well, for what it's worth IMHO, the 900 seems to fit the most popular size desired by a large majority of the buyers in the marketplace today. They're not for everybody, and I'm not talking down any other model, but the mid-size cruiser is very popular right now.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've been looking for some stats on this subject. I would say it is definitely one of the most popular models of motorcycle in the last 5-10 years. They are everywhere and this is one of the most active boards of any vehicle I've ever owned. I believe it's because of the power, comfort, and overall value compared to anything else out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts