Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_2999a.JPG

IMG_3001a.JPG Here's my bike with the latest addition: a Tan Gator seat from Corbin. Since I was spending the money on a new seat I figured I'd get a tan one. I always liked the way the Indians looked with the saddle colored seats. Next I think I'll get whitewalls. Any suggestions other than Metzeler (nothing against Metzeler-I'll probably go with them-I just wonder what else is out there)?

I'm also thinking a little bling for the edges (or just the tips) of the fenders.

P.S. This is the bike that was gonna just get left "stock". Yeah.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
NIIIICE BIKE!! That saddle tan looks great on black!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, you guys. I was taking a bit of a chance with this seat, but I think it turned out pretty nice.
The WW's should look pretty good, too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
That's awesome. I love it. There are some people who personalize their bike with new grips and then there are some people who put a big gator skin tan seat on. I say make it your own. Maybe a tan tool bag on the front might tie it in... just an idea.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Thanks, you guys. I was taking a bit of a chance with this seat, but I think it turned out pretty nice.
The WW's should look pretty good, too.
The seat looks great. Especially on the black bike. Mine is the tan (beige... champane... whatever) color. Don't know if the tan would clash or not with that color. Make sure to post some pics when you get the whitewalls on. I am interested in that look. Now if I could just get some cast rims for mine... oh yeah, that takes money!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I've considered a brown leather seat for my red custom... that looks sharp! I think the whitewalls will make it pop even more, so looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It'll be a little while for the WW's. I've got 6700 miles on this thing and the back tire still looks good. The front looks even better. I'm secretly wishing they'd wear a little faster so I can get the new ones;).

Not really.

Yeah, really:cool:.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe a tan tool bag on the front might tie it in... just an idea.
That's a cool idea. I've always wanted a tool bag. I can never get the tools back in the box under the seat, and I want to add a couple tools, anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts