Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people I am ordering a britt rear fender and britt solo seat and was wondering about tire selection once again I am also lowering 2" should I get the Avon 230/60/15 Avon 200/70/15 or the metz 200/70/15 ????? Anyone have any good input????

·
Registered
67 Posts
Personally, If it were me, I Youre doing all that work to the rear of the bike, its gonna make it look great, what better way to make it even better than by adding a nice fat piece of rubber. That's my opinion ... keep us updated, and post pics when ya get it done

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
My suggestion is to talk to the Britt folks. They'll probably know what will/won't fit under their fender.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The 230 is too big. I had the Avon 200/70-15 for 2 1/2 years until I went with the mimic 210. With the bike lowered two inches even when I would ride by myself it would rub the inner fender. I ended up taking the lowering kit off because it was getting annoying. I'm 6'2" 220 by the way. I was going to do the 230 as well when I first went with the setup, but even the guys at Britt said not to do it. Just my $.02!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also could I see a whole shot of your bike from different angles by any chance cuz it sounds just like I wanna set mine up?? Thanks brian Oh im 6 foot 230

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got the reply from my other post so I so all your pics of the bike it looks sick!!!niCe JoB Just what im lookin for..Thanks for thE $.O2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts