Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the K&N air filter installed now, and V&H slipons on order. Which is the correct PC V to order? I see one with an O2 senser for 250 and one with just the PC V unit for 329. I don't need to go all super fast mod, and don't need a super intake system.I only want my 2011 voyager to perform well and sound great. As of now i do get a lot of popping on deceleration, but it seems to do well on acceleration. The Vorager only has 153 miles as of today Any help is appreciated with website if possiable.

Thanks,
Jerry:confused::confused:

·
Registered
765 Posts
There is only one PCV. The Auto Tune module is a separate add-on which has a wide band O2 sensor that provides real time exhaust sampling information to the PCV.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pc v

Thanks for your help. I just ordered the PC V for $292 delivered from morepowerracing.com. that is the best i found. should be here about the same time as the V&H slipons. They also had the twin slashcut round slip ons for $365 Delivered, so i canceled my order with custom cruisers and saved about $80 bucks
thanks,
jerry:D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Thanks for your help. I just ordered the PC V for $292 delivered from morepowerracing.com. that is the best i found. should be here about the same time as the V&H slipons. They also had the twin slashcut round slip ons for $365 Delivered, so i canceled my order with custom cruisers and saved about $80 bucks
thanks,
jerry:D
I don't know if morepowerracing.com is authorized seller or not, or if Dynojet enforces authorized sellers or not, but this is something one should consider checking into for any online sales, especially if the price is really good.

Hate to see anyone get burned by not having warranty if something happens is the point.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazon.com

I found the site thru amazon.com as an authorized dealer. that leads me to think they are ligit. Amazon checks out their subs prior to referal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts