Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am finally ready to get some pipes bought, however slightly torn from 3 different ones: vh staggers, vh big radius, and the cobra swepts. The questions i have is how is others experience with the above pipes, how do they differ from completely debaffled pipes (mine are currently debaffled). I have tried to find out the different sounds for the above 3 on youtube however you can never really tell from the computer how good it is, and i havn't seen any 900 customs modified where i live on the road. I do appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the swepts in black, they're amazing and a nice change from more traditional straight pipes. Sound is great too, nice loud rumble

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ended up ordered the big radius, they looked way to good, i hope they sound just as good. i figured with 5% off at phat performance and free shipping i couldn't go wrong.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think you'll be happy with those snebj25 they look pretty sweet. I think I'll be going the route of AZnewb tho. My girlfriend, who is a pastry chef, has already told me not to buy my Cobra Swept because she's going to do some wedding cakes and use the money from that to get me some pipes. Awww...That's true love :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
It sounds to me like there might be some strings attached to those Cobra Swepts!
...wedding cakes? (but sweet gesture... you should, of course, reciprocate by getting her a Cobra FI2000 PowrPro ;-)

·
Registered
430 Posts
i have the VH Staggereds and i like them. they came on the bike when i bought it so i'm used to the sound but i will be switching to either the cobra swept or a pair or Hard Krome K2's.. i dont know how the k2's sound but they look pretty sweet on our bikes. they only thing is that they're expensive!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2008 kawasaki 900 costom

i have the VH Staggereds and i like them. they came on the bike when i bought it so i'm used to the sound but i will be switching to either the cobra swept or a pair or Hard Krome K2's.. i dont know how the k2's sound but they look pretty sweet on our bikes. they only thing is that they're expensive!
I bought a900 costom with side buner 2 into one pipes and they sound great,also it will smoke a harley

·
Registered
76 Posts
Theres a throttle adjustment knob on the forward side of your intake

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i used the SUM5 discount code, i got the pipes installed today, kind of half, half about the pipes, still can hear that annoying kaw ticking. i will put some more results after a while of riding, the good thing is they are somewhat quite at lower RPM, however just a little gas and they wake up for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts