Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again all;

While taking my gal out for a spin, let me say I look good:) passing large panes of glass like that found at sears. I've notice unwanted attention from ladies I pass by. Happily married w/ two great kids. I don't know what to tell them. Are they looking at me (old and fat) or are they looking at my 93' VN750 (old and fat). I don't say a word. I just smile and go about my biz. My visor is well tinted, so they can not see the horror of uncertainty:confused: on my face as to what to say. Yes, I can hold my chin up high and proudly say, I do, I do know what is it like to be a deer caught in glare of on coming head lights. :eek:The freezing fear of ___________.? Unable to face that fear. I take a different route to my destination. Where was this VN750 when I was 21???? I think I'll keep the VN750 gal. She never get a headache and the hotter she gets the better she purrs. :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gas gas gas

Hi All; I hear gas at the pump this summer in SoCAL is gonna be high, real high. Some people in the know say over $5.00 per gallon by end of 2010. That's when my baby shines the best. Super bowl was great. I knew I should have installed a T.V. on my VN750. Well nice to chat back at ya all. Will shout back when on the road again.
qxinfinity

1 - 5 of 5 Posts