Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a curious question: Since the natural human progression seems to be towards improvements, "bigger is better " sort of thing, where do we {as V2K owners} go from here?? In the 'Size matters" department , we have only one choice , Rocket Three??? sorry it doesnt fit , its not V, its THREE !
What to we do to upgrade ??? or worse yet , WHERE DO WE GO IF KAWASAKI DISCONTINUES THE VN2000?
Thats a whole diff topic , but Ive talked to dealers who expect Kawasaki to delete the V2K from the line up, for various reasons, ie: EPA, low sales volumes, etc.
Im on my third one and have loved them all!!! BTW , I didnt trade any of them , my two sons got "hand-me downs".

·
Registered
553 Posts
Kawasaki has removed the V2K. 2010 is the last year.

I don't know where to go from here. Hopefully, when I wear this one out, there will be something out there similar.
Don't know though.
Not a fan of the Rocket.

Maybe find another V2K used with low miles.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kawasaki has removed the V2K. 2010 is the last year.

I don't know where to go from here. Hopefully, when I wear this one out, there will be something out there similar.
Don't know though.
Not a fan of the Rocket.

Maybe find another V2K used with low miles.
MAy have to find a low mile engine/trans & put it in a custom frame??? has anyone done that yet ? that you know of??

·
Registered
445 Posts
Victory for me.
I was about to pull the trigger on a 2011 Cross Country model
before I bought the VN.
Great ride & comfort and it didn't look to bad either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts