Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to move my controls out further on my 900 Custom and i saw somewhere that Grumpywirth makes exctentions, where can I go to find them?

·
Administrator
11,997 Posts
I want to move my controls out further on my 900 Custom and i saw somewhere that Grumpywirth makes exctentions, where can I go to find them?
Reading in another thread, this appears to be his email address: [email protected]

And also in that thread they say, "grumpy does most of his posts at kawasakimotorcycle.org"

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, I'm 6'5" and with all do respect to grumpywirth, the 2" extensions weren't long enough (in fact I could go out to 6" and still be comfortable) but I managed to custom fab some 4.5" extensions up as well for the stock pegs on my 09 special edition. Complete with a brand new link rod and everything. What do you think (besides the fact that the bike needs a bath)?

I'm thinking about making some up if people are interested. I did this on the '09, but the configuration would be compatible for all 900's from '06 on up. PM me to discuss if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts