Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering where most vulcan riders put their registration/insurance info on the vulcan. Most other bikes seem to have a nice cubby hole somewhere, but to me it seems this is missing on the vulcan. Or have I just not been able to locate it?

·
Registered
950 Posts
I was just wondering where most vulcan riders put their registration/insurance info on the vulcan. Most other bikes seem to have a nice cubby hole somewhere, but to me it seems this is missing on the vulcan. Or have I just not been able to locate it?
I ride with a bright orange vest, as one is required to enter Fort Hood. My Riders Safety Card, registration, and insurance are stored in a sandwich bag. This bag is located in my vest's right pocket.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I also keep my rgistration/insurance folded up in that tiny little spot beneath the tool kit under the seat. Along with a toothpick. Why a toothpick you ask? Its the only other thing that will fit!:(

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wallet

ok, my message was too short...says the pop-up. So here! I have extended it so I can blabber along and waste your time reading this totally useless part. Now don't you wish you had those 15 seconds of life back if I was allowed to only say "Wallet?"

:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Like many others that responded to this post, in a ziplock sandwich bag under the seat with the tool kit.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Wallet. Wallet. Wallet.

There, 3 wallets should make it long enough to post the word "wallet", wouldn't ya think?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I ride with a bright orange vest, as one is required to enter Fort Hood. My Riders Safety Card, registration, and insurance are stored in a sandwich bag. This bag is located in my vest's right pocket.
your not alowed to just wear the reflective pt belt when you ride on post? thats all that is required to get into ft. lewis.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I picked up a small leather card holder that has a clear window on one side and a clip for money on the other side and a slot in the center.

I keep my ownership and Insurance in this and then I just slide my licence and a credit card in when I take the bike out.

This card holder is kept in my winsheild bag.

·
Registered
37 Posts
am I the only one who just keeps my docs in the saddlebags ? :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
my license plate is on a lock & key attached holder on the rear fender. I put my insurance/registration in a ziplock and it fits perfectly in the license plate holder...

·
Registered
113 Posts
inside coat pocket in a plastic milk bag.
That is when I'm not crossing the border and shove it in my outside pocket so it can blow out of the pocket on I75

1 - 20 of 32 Posts