Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I have the bike in my sig. And I have been everywhere online-yes even the Kawasaki website. Everywhere I have looked says unavailable or only available in stores (Kawasaki). But every Kawasaki store I've called can't get the owners manual. So, my question is:

Where the heck can I get an owners manual?:surprise: Not a repair manual-they are not the same. And eBay has everything but my year it seems. Any help or ideas???

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
OK. I have the bike in my sig. And I have been everywhere online-yes even the Kawasaki website. Everywhere I have looked says unavailable or only available in stores (Kawasaki). But every Kawasaki store I've called can't get the owners manual. So, my question is:

Where the heck can I get an owners manual?:surprise: Not a repair manual-they are not the same. And eBay has everything but my year it seems. Any help or ideas???

Thanks in advance.
It is elusive, try CLICK and see if it works for you.

This SITE was where I started from before digging down to above url.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It's poy-fect!!!! Ed Zachary what I was looking for. I came across several in that format for other bikes but could not find the 1500 FI. Thanks a million.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it and merged them all into 1 document. I will upload to my Google drive but I have to wait till tomorrow .

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So. Uploaded to Drive. If this is not allowed then please remove and let me know. I will include it in my sig.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is also a manual for a 2006 Classic on Ebay. The 2005s and 2006 are nearly identical. But th 60 dollar price tag is kind of ridiculous.
I don't know near as much as some of these people do here. But my understanding is that very little changed on these bikes from 2000-2008. So the OM should be about the same. That one on (F)eebay looks just like the one in my sig with exception to the model #.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thank you! Worked great. I have it on my desktop now. I had looked all over for this and couldn't find it anywhere.
Thanks should go to MN-Rider first. If he hadn't pointed me to the correct site I might still be looking. I hope that is where you are directing your comment. All I did was merge and upload.

Glad we could be helpful.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks MN-Rider! You, sir, are a hero!! My (used) 05 1500 Classic did not come with an owners manual. I was able to find the factory shop manual online in PDF format several months ago. The owners manual has been elusive until now. eBay had a hard copy - for FIFTY BUCKS! I never needed it badly enough to pay that kind of jack.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you too, pmassey, for combining the individual sections into a single file. I didn't read your post until after downloading the individual files. As soon as I saw MN-Rider's link, I beelined out to the site and began downloading/reading them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts