Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought an '09 Classic 900 brand new. I love the bike but really need a windshield. I am looking for 20"-22" fork mount. I like Memphis shades but am open minded to different brands. Does anyone know where to get a good deal?

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I just bought an '09 Classic 900 brand new. I love the bike but really need a windshield. I am looking for 20"-22" fork mount. I like Memphis shades but am open minded to different brands. Does anyone know where to get a good deal?
I cannot answer your question, but I have one for you...
Today we looked at a brand new '09 Classic 900.
I am curious as to what kind of deal you got on yours...

Rod

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have the Memphis shades windshield and it is a good product. Also, it about the best price you will find. The ones from National Cycle are supposed to be better since they are Polycarbonate as opposed to the acrylic of the Memphis shields. But after 3 riding seasons, I am still happy with mine. Maybe the Polycarbonate ones are a littel harder and would not have as many scratches, but I don't know if they are worth $100-$200 more. The only thing I would change with mine is that I would have gotten the Memphis Fats version and 2" shorter. I like to look over the shield, not through it. But that is a matter of taste. The wider one would definitely be better during those cold morning rides to work.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have an OEM/KAW grey tinted med shield (16" inches or so) fork mounted, that came off my 2010 SE Custom. It could be yours for $100 plus shipping....take a look at my Photo Bucket account for some picks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts