Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
They are at the bottom of this hole in posted photo!
inky,, that pic is yor gov'mint feeding trough. Everything goes in, nothing comes out.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Carefull!!!! They closed the last thread bout Hardleys/religion! :rolleyes:

Your absolutely right Poncho, the government, its just one big ol turlet bowl.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Hey,, its 3 strikes then you'r out.. keep swingin

Carefull!!!! They closed the last thread bout Hardleys/religion! :rolleyes: Your absolutely right Poncho, the government, its just one big ol turlet bowl.
that was 'bout hardleys n real injuns.. we still got pollies tix and ma's knees to burn thru b4 they kik us out this joint.. wont be the 1st time I gott sent to the bench.. poncho

·
Registered
560 Posts
that was 'bout hardleys n real injuns.. we still got pollies tix and ma's knees to burn thru b4 they kik us out this joint.. wont be the 1st time I gott sent to the bench.. poncho

Attachments

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
WOW!
So I had to find the closed thread.

I'm impressed!;)
A zombie thread from FOUR years ago gets top honors. Infamous Vs famous sort of thing.

I don't have much love for hardleys; they have a good support network. But, the bikes don't speak to me soooo...yeah...

I guess the bug has bit me. It's hard to argue about money pits when your looking for an additional bike. Whatever name is on the badge. :)

Scott

·
Registered
560 Posts
Broke down at the gas pump

Fuelin up on my way home from work today, an a hardly owner is pushin his away from the pump, bike wouldn't start after he rolled in and fueled it up......

so I went over to lend a hand....

It cranked over fine, but wouldn't fire... could hear a buzzin sound off the right side under the seat sorta, "sounds like a relay to me buzzin"..... pulled the side cover off the right hand side. found the ecm relay that was buzzin....(ultra classis electra glide) ... Unplugged it, wiped the CHIT off the relay terminals, plugged it back in, key on, engine light went out, fired up..... life was good!

He was gratefull as ever, asked what he owed me etc! NADA..... Took maybe 5 mins tops.... Was glad to help!!!! We shot the shit for a bit, and he looked my V2K over as we talked...

HIS EXACT WORDS WHERE..... THATS ONE DAMN NICE BIKE!!

When and if my Vulcan leaves me in a predicament, I hope the same kinda help comes to me if needed....

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
You're a good man, Cooter. I'm no mechanic, so unless it's obviously "simple", I'll just offer to loan them my cell phone. Or I'll loan them those SAE tools I carry around just to pick at my hardley riding buddies.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
so I went over to lend a hand....
He was gratefull as ever, asked what he owed me etc! NADA..... Took maybe 5 mins tops.... Was glad to help!!!! We shot the shit for a bit, and he looked my V2K over as we talked...
When and if my Vulcan leaves me in a predicament, I hope the same kinda help comes to me if needed....
one on one, even hardey'ites are good peoples...now u r mista fix em up.. sow wat u reap. karma she's a bich, or not? life is good.. its the arses that stink the joint up.. good work coots in boots. poncho

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I started this thread and did not put my couple Harleys in. Here are Youtube links to them. The black one is a 73 XLCH all original I purchased brand new in 73 and only 7980 miles on it. The red one is a 75 that I changed out to both electric and kick start. Also put electronic ignition on the 75 and mufflers and rewired the whole bike too. Not sure of the miles on that one but they are plenty I guess as I did not buy that one new like I did with the 73.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzfjRmvtDUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un7n2gGZDpU

1 - 13 of 13 Posts