Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I refuse to buy tires from a dealer as they overcharge the hell out of you.

I ordered a new front tire for my Voyager yesterday about 7pm and got it today at 1pm. Amazon..... A Shinko Tourmaster for 60 bucks delivered....Yes its not the 250 buck excedra but the one on the Voyager now got 2000 more miles than that Excedra (or whatever it was) Ebay was about the same price but it always takes longer... I think you can find more stuff on Amazon that ebay now....

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Very good info, amaziliy quick delivery, just 18 hours. WOW!! And only $60 plus better mileage. No cookie for you, this deserves cheese cake!

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Plus I only live 28 miles from an Amazon hub...

And I do have to say, the Shinko tires are not the best, but when the best is no better..... why buy them.... I have them on all my scoots. Have been for about 4 changes on all of them, but I still have the car tire on the Voyager of course... this will be 3 fronts so far to the CT, and the CT has not worn any yet... I was doing 6 fronts to one rear CT on my Venture...

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've had very good luck on Revzilla.com, I bought my Michelin Commander II from there for pretty cheap and the shipping was free. So theres another option to think about.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
That's a good deal. The just opened a Amazon hub in my town. Suppose to be pretty big. Some of the small local shops aren't too bad.

·
Registered
245 Posts
tires

I got Pirellis for my 500 LTD. I like the way they ride. The MX repair shop installed them. You are right, buying from him would have cost more.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where is the MX repair shop?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts