Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting on of these things that you put under your wheel so that you can turn the wheel for cleaning etc.

They have a roller set up and are fairly small in size.

Anybody tried one of these things yet?

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Didn't see a link or pic. What about using a motorcycle jack, plus you can use it for just about all other maintenance.

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Administrator
11,991 Posts
I've had them for years and they do work but but when the bike is on the side stand and you rotate the wheel, it can walk off the roller so you learn how to position the wheel on the thing so you have enough room to spin the wheel through the cleaning without falling off. It does take some effort to spin the wheel on them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
To each their own........

My fiancé got one at Harbor Freight & said they work good, he had one before. I tried it last week & I told him he could keep it cause it was a pain in the a$$!:( I even tried to straighten up my bike w/ a board under the kickstand, but I was still gonna be sitting on the floor anyway. I could kinda move the front wheel but couldn't budge the rear. Yea, I'm a 50+ yr old female but I think I'll just buy the jackstand he wanted me to get anyway.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts