Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think one of the coolest things about online forums is meeting other like-minded people and learning from each other. I've been active on alot of forums over the years ranging from military vehicles, jeeps and 4x4's, and now motorcycles. For me alot of the fun is getting to know people and make new friends, one thing I'm always intrigued by is usernames. Some are very simple(like mine:D) while others can be so cryptic. So, what's in a name? What does your username mean?

Like I said mine is pretty brain dead simple, Ks,I live in Kansas, Vn900,my 1st bike in 15 years was my Vulcan 900. I have since moved up to a Mean Streak 1600 and sold the 900 to my oldest son, but I'm keeping my username. It's simple so I don't confuse myself:p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Location, location, location!!

Another location based name. Love riding around just below the Arctic Circle but makes for a short season:(

Yes, I know it is a bad photoshop job but this is easier on the tire than driving 200 miles and a gravel road. I'll take a bike up there but maybe not a cruiser.

·
Registered
151 Posts
x-mas parade, they would throw candy out and this one little boy standing by me didn't get any cause this older boy(9 or 10) kept running over by me and grabbing all the candy, so i got fed up, and the next time they threw candy, i grabbed this fat little turd by the jacket and handed him back to his mother, grabbed a handful of candy and gave it to the little boy standing by me. apperantly i worked with his mother, cause she ran into me at work and said "oh--you're the candyman from the parade!!" some people heard it and called me candyman, and it stuck, also my cb handle.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Changed service providers and needed a new email address. I was racing karts at the time and it seemed the perfect play on words.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mines pretty self explanitory. My Ride is a Mean Streak ergo Streaker.
If I get to drinkin enough and having too good of a time who knows what might happen:eek::D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine is from the 17 years I spent in Florida. Jaguars and Gators. It just kind of stuck and amazingly it is always available when I sign up for something.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine is what people call me at work. I don't understand why. The idiots know my last name is Moon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
"If I ever get out of here"

Mandude was a nickname from a good friend of mine(RL name-Manfred). While thinking of a name for myself, Bob Seger was singing "Going to Katmandu...." on the radio and I thought Katmandude, what the hell! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
BobboH2o

I share the same name as Adam Sandlers charecter in the Waterboy. My HS nickname was Bobbo.
It made sense at the time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mines a twist on location and my ride. In Canada they call anyone from Nova Scotia a Blue Noser (please don't ask where it comes from as I don't have a clue). Tried to jazz it up by going with blunoz.:D The cruiser, well I always rode Crotch rockets so when I got the 900lt the boys all razzed me calling me "cruiser boy":eek:. Name stuck so I combined them for this forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts