Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some very nice windshields out there but a lot of them don't fit if you have the OEM light bar installed. I have the cafe windshield and it does nothing for me when you're going 60mph+.

Any suggestions on a good looking reasonably priced smoked out windshield that fits with the light bar?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I've seen some very nice windshields out there but a lot of them don't fit if you have the OEM light bar installed. I have the cafe windshield and it does nothing for me when you're going 60mph+.

Any suggestions on a good looking reasonably priced smoked out windshield that fits with the light bar?

Where my madstad was positioned I easily cleared the oem light bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where my madstad was positioned I easily cleared the oem light bar
That looks really good. Which size is your Madstad shield? I am going to put a lightbar and a Madstad on my bike, too. The lightbar is getting installed when the bike goes in for service on Wednesday. The Madstad is on order, and will be installed after we move into our new house at the end of the month and I get a proper workshop set up in my garage.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I no longer have the Vulcan S; my Windscreen was 22” 6’3” I had it positioned inline with the forks and chin height. Careful on the madstad mounting bolts the Allen heads strip easily.
Bend the cable routing clamp slightly out so it will clear the madstad bracket(you will see what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts