Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of doing a day maker when I get home, but the sellers of the headlight can’t seem to make up their mind as to what size will fit. I did a search, but maybe I didn’t ask the right question. Anyone with an 09 nomad, and a tape measure?

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm not aware of anyone who's been able to mount a Daymaker / JW Speaker type LED headlight into a 1700 Nomad light bucket. But I know of at least one other Nomad owner who will be very pleased to hear back from you if you're successful.

So best of luck!

Here's a link to the headlight I have in my Voyager. It's 7", and since the Nomad, Vaquero, and Voyager all share many of the same headlight parts, I'd assume it to be the correct size for your bike as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the 1700 voyager abs 2015 and it have the 7 inch head light, I just install the daymaker chinese copy with the 2 fog light and it work great and it look good, yes you have to do work to make it fit but ones you do it is really nice, on the fog light they sale a kit to install the fog light or you can use the Basel that come with the bike and change it to fit the light that is on the voyager abs 1700
https://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Headlight-LED-W-DRL-4-5-Passing-Fog-Lamps-For-Kawasaki-Vulcan-VN-500-750/183338435674?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 that is the ebay link to the lights now you probably can find it less money

1 - 5 of 5 Posts