Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New to the world of vulcan's. I have a 2009 Custom SE. One of my favorite looking middleweight cruisers!

Anyway. . . I'm wondering if I have an aftermarket rear pulley. . . it doesn't look stock but I'm having a hard time matching it up to the aftermarket site offerings.

Here's a pic:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! That may be it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like my SW pulley (unpainted).
Yessir, that's it. Thank ya! Slowly finding out all the mods that went unmentioned. Excited about it!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Slimpsy, can you take a pic of the emblem sticked on the tank? i need to know if change my sticker for this, but i can´t get a close enough picture to decide.

thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slimpsy, can you take a pic of the emblem sticked on the tank? i need to know if change my sticker for this, but i can´t get a close enough picture to decide.

thanks
It's been completely de-badged. Unless I'm not understanding what you're saying?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah. . . yep. Shaved :( I love the clean look personally.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
That is a sweet looking custom. Love the blacked out look. Looks like you have some nice performance mods as well. Nice looking 2 into 1 pipes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you sir. I spent a good month researching middleweights before getting back into riding and this one just kept sticking out for me. I found two within 100 miles of me of this particular style (09 custom SE) one was nearly stock and then this one here which had the pipes/intake/fuel controller/pulley (still need to take guard off to see if it might even have a front pulley). And they were both roughly the same price. It was a no-brainer. I did test drive a new stock 900 and it has nothing on the receptive throttle and get-up-and-go that this beast delivers! Puts a smile on my face from warm-up to kill switch :) Happy as a bee shittin honey!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts