Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Assuming that person has that exhaust, FI kit, bags, air filter, windshield, floorboards, seat, mirrors etc. Any ideas for the V900 owner that has it all?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Depends on the look if its classic I favor white walls or if its eye candy a good alarm system us a good investment

Sent from my Nexus S

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
It depends on the riding they do. I like to do a lot of long distance riding, and I can never have enough good luggage. Tank bags, small waterproof duffel bags, sissy bar bags. Different shapes and sizes for different occasions, it's great. Perhaps an 'upgrade' to some of his/her existing stuff? Hard bags to replace soft bags, fairing to replace windshield, etc?

Or maybe even something for the rider! I'm asking Santa for new motorcycle boots this year myself. Maybe some new gear for winter riding or a nice new set of gloves or boots or something?

-John

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
On my wish list is a set of hard saddlebags. And I have to agree with John, luggage is always good. ;)

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
All I want for christmas is to see the smile on my 33 month old son's face when he wakes up on christmas morning !!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ask Santa for a fairing. Or my daughter ask Santa for it for me. Which should be here tomorrow. I can"t disapoint the kids now can I?

·
Registered
658 Posts
a sixth gear...? Or a Fairing :eek:)

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I would like Santa to bring my 900 a little brother... in the form of a Vaquero.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
A Gun!! Wait...UUHHH....Lowers.:)

I really liked mine.
They were nice when I put them on; but before I sold her, I took them off and what a difference.

Scott

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
How about some chrome trim pieces, like brake reservoir covers, a chrome radiator cover and one for the rectifier/regulator? Then ask for Kuryakyn Ergo handgrips and some great chromed passenger footboards to replace the pegs. And for the coupe de gras, what about a great custom seat, like a Russel Daylong saddle? And if you're tired of the bike sounding "urgent" at highway speeds, a 200-series rear tire will relax things as will changing out the front or rear sprocket. Now, for some serious Santa requests, ask him (her?) to bring a good, aftermarket rear shock and a set of Progressive fork springs down the chimney with him.

Now that would be a grand Christmas for the 900 pilot, wouldn't it?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I want these for xmas :) this is the trigg kit, no getting stuck on slopes

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I want these for xmas :) this is the trigg kit, no getting stuck on slopes

There are slopes in the DFW area. Wow I thought it was all flat or at least it seemed like to to me. :D. Just gouging at ya a little.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
There are slopes in the DFW area. Wow I thought it was all flat or at least it seemed like to to me. :D. Just gouging at ya a little.
lol , seen some of the other kits get stuck on sidewalks when you get one wheel on them :eek:

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
lol , seen some of the other kits get stuck on sidewalks when you get one wheel on them :eek:
I have never rode a bike with one of those kits but I always figured they would cause problems in areas that would bring your drive wheel off the ground. But I also have never look that in depth at any of those kits.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts