Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

What Colour Is Your Vulcan S

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What colour is yours?
Green was my first choice but my dealer couldn't get one. Black was a close second (It's all my dealer could get) and I am happy with it now.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Purple all the way baby!
It's black at night and even during the day at certain angles.
The blue metallic fleck looks amazing in direct light.
Anyone noticed that even the frame has metallic paint that sparkles when you wet it.

The colour was what got me the green light to buy from my wife.
When you get a chance to splash $11k plus all the added safety extras you don't really care too much about paint colour that covers barely 30% of the bike. Even I could repaint 4 easily removable parts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Purple all the way baby!
It's black at night and even during the day at certain angles.
The blue metallic fleck looks amazing in direct light.
Anyone noticed that even the frame has metallic paint that sparkles when you wet it.

The colour was what got me the green light to buy from my wife.
When you get a chance to splash $11k plus all the added safety extras you don't really care too much about paint colour that covers barely 30% of the bike. Even I could repaint 4 easily removable parts.
Yes I noticed that with the frame, it's a nice touch, The white has a fleck and pearl through it so they combo well.

·
Registered
620 Posts
White or nothing for this pilgrim...but then I am a grandpa. EDit: I don't have one, but if I did it would have to be white.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Puhleeeeze y'all......Don''t anyone plastidip one of these beautiful machines. Only saying..

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a black one and I'm happy with it, but if it was possible I would had bought the green one (not possible in Switzerland :crying2:)

·
Registered
713 Posts
I bought a black one and I'm happy with it, but if it was possible I would had bought the green one (not possible in Switzerland :crying2:)
Do what my wife says.
If you're not happy with the colour of your hair....change it.

The panels are easy to remove and vinyl wrapping can be removed if you make a mess unlike paint.

I wanted black but it wasn't available in Aus. I have grown to love my Purple Haze girl.

·
Registered
13 Posts
:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

I think that as with people, the restyle will come by aging, let it happen 0:)

Do what my wife says.
If you're not happy with the colour of your hair....change it.

The panels are easy to remove and vinyl wrapping can be removed if you make a mess unlike paint.

I wanted black but it wasn't available in Aus. I have grown to love my Purple Haze girl.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts