Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this video on youtube. It's a 900 Bagger. Anyone know what bags and fairing are on this thing? It looks sweet!

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm guessing custom home made on the fairing with the stretched lowers and the way the area around the windshield looks (kinda not well thought out).

·
Registered
365 Posts
I like it... but he kept a lot of stock stuff on it which is weird with all the $ on paint, bags etc... mirrors look stock, and so did the seat? still a bad [email protected]@ setup IMO
Watch the video again (notice the texture of the paint (in the poor quality video), the dirt, and the fisheyes, very amateur) if he paid for that paint job, he overpaid. I suspect the bags were low buck and possibly modified to look like they do. I like the idea of the highway bar chaps. I haven't seen any that you can purchase for a 900, so I was thinking about making some for my bike if I ever get a highway bar.

Props to the guy for making the bike his own and building or adapting parts to suit his needs, but I don't think a lot of money was spent here.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Watch the video again (notice the texture of the paint (in the poor quality video), the dirt, and the fisheyes, very amateur) if he paid for that paint job, he overpaid. I suspect the bags were low buck and possibly modified to look like they do. I like the idea of the highway bar chaps. I haven't seen any that you can purchase for a 900, so I was thinking about making some for my bike if I ever get a highway bar.

Props to the guy for making the bike his own and building or adapting parts to suit his needs, but I don't think a lot of money was spent here.
Yeah there was definitely a lot of orange peel. That thing screamed amateur job.

BUT, it screamed a very good amateur job, IMO. Just evidently not done with top of the line equipment or conditions!

I'd have to agree though, I'm sure that's all homemade. Perhaps off of parts from other accessories.

Neat bike though! I do like it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts