Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious as to what people are using, how you like then and where did you buy them, and how much did you pay? I bought a set off of Ebay and their terrible. Looking to replace the OEM ones on my custom.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I like the OEM mirrors on my classic LT, so I won't be of much help. They show behind me just fine. Are you looking for style or function?

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Got these off Ebay for like twenty bucks. Have had no trouble with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Also perhaps not much help but I also like the OEM mirrors. Unlike those on other bikes I have had the OEM Vulcan mirrors don't vibrate, so the rearview images are clear. But the lack of vibration may be due to a steady state of the bar.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mirror, mirror.

Me too with the original fitment mirrors. Great view behind, no vibration either. I can't really see a reason to change.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I liked the OEM mirrors that came on my Custom, but they are chrome, so I swapped them out for some cheapie Canadian Tire black ones...which I do not like as well, from a functional perspective.

The OEM mirrors are more solid and do not vibrate as much as the cheapies...but I wanted black...I might just put the OEMs back on again, if I get tired of the blurry view from the black ones.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a set of Motoguzzi mirrors from ebay on my Nomad, they look quite nice, and have some kind of "auto dimming" function in them so if the sun's behind you they don't reflect super bright light at you. (Not sure if that's a common thing, it was new to me)

They look like this (not my bike in the picture)

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I really like the OEM ones too. Best viewing ones I have ever had.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I liked my oem mirrors but they were messing up and couldn't tighten them enough so had to go with new ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts