Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Christmas!

My little brother had to work (He's in the Navy stationed in Connecticut), so he's just now home and we'll be celebrating Christmas/New Years all at once tonight. Tomorrow I've got an 'Arctic Ride' to go on. About a 40 minute ride in 35 degree temps to a barbecue joint. Brr!

Caleb (my brother) is being deployed in March and it's likely going to be a 2 year deployment. So we'll definitely be spending as much time with him as we can this week!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I'm jerking Christmas lights off outside shrubs. We have a heat wave tomorrow of 57 and expecting rain in pm but I'm going riding anyway.

A mid-week day off is painful! So, I'm taking Thursday off. We are going to catch a movie and chill.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ride my Vulcan to the bar, drink a lot, play pool, drink some more, yell happy new year and kiss every girl around, one or two more drinks, ride home at about 1:00.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sitting at home with friends and wondering how much crown does it take to get ne completely smashed if I start mixing it with southern comfort and Jack.

·
Registered
372 Posts
It is now midnight and as it turned out my wife and I went to the bar, had a couple of drinks, plays a lot of pool and got home before midnight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts